Teams are more distracted than ever...How do you ensure critical stuff gets done?
We’ll help you stay on top of your team’s critical tasks - boosting accountability and keeping critical knowledge inside your organization.
Calm the Chaos
Everyone has their personal todo list. What about those 'other' tasks and processes that keep the lights on?
Assign chores to team members or easily cover a task for someone that's out. Make it a team sport.
Keep key learnings and output in one place -- no more hunting through emails or hard drive folders.
Go ahead and delegate it. We'll keep you informed if it doesn't get done. Easy to configure alerting on any task..
Mark chores complete directly from Slack
- One-click completion of any checklist item or task directly in Slack
- TeamChore handles security and history of your chores
Stay on top of your tasks right from Slack
- Easily query chores for you and your teams
- Check on progress or status of any chore
- Complete chores from directly inside of Slack
Schedule and Assign Chores
- Easily shift a team member's chores when on leave/holiday, with key instructions and learnings passed along
- Create private chore for sensitive tasks - visble by only the creator and the assignee
- Add instructions, SOP's, checklists and reference attachments for each recurring task
Build Chore History and Learnings
Keep knowledge and learnings from walking out the door
- Capture key notes, attachments (pictures, spreadsheets, etc) "in the moment" while completing a chore
- Pin key notes and attachments for future assignees, allowing easy knowledge sharing
Customized Alerts and Notifications
Keep stakeholders in the loop to ensure critical things don't get missed.
- Easy and deep integration with SlackAssignees and managers get custom alerts as chore become due or overdue - via Slack, SMS or EmailMap slack channels to teams for chore and assignment notifications
A plan for all teamsOur plans are billed monthly and include a 14 day free trial - No credit card required. Cancel in-app at any time.
More than 100 users? Contact us at ping(at)teamchores.co for pricing.
** 50% discount for 501(c)(3) organizations. Contact us at ping(at)teamchores.co for approval.Slack Integration RequirementsEasily integrate Slack and TeamChores via Slack OAuth. The following OAuth scopes are requested by TeamChores:
Scope Reason team:read Provides basic information about your Slack workspace. users:read Provides TeamChores a list of your teams users so that you can invite them the app. users:read.email Allows TeamChores users to opt into email alerting. channels:read Provides list of channels for configuring team notifications and alerts. channels:write Allow TeamChores account owners to add the TeamChores bot to public channels from inside TeamChores UI identify Faciliates login and account verification. bot Allows TeamChores app bot to interact with your Slack account. commands Adds /chores command to your Slack account.